Hollister UK
Image default

HollandZorg insurance for labour migrants

When you come to live in the Netherlands as a migrant worker, there is a lot to take into account. For instance, it is important to take out a Dutch health insurance. This is mandatory for everyone who lives in The Netherlands, even if it is only temporarily. To make it a little easier for you to take out suitable health insurance, there is HollandZorg. A healthcare insurer specially for migrant workers. This insurance is easy to take out for both yourself and your employer. It is also possible to (temporarily) stop the insurance. There are more advantages for both you and your employer.

Working in the Netherlands and living abroad

Do you work in the Netherlands, but live abroad? In this situation, you can use an S1 form to demonstrate that you have Dutch health insurance. This will entitle you to reimbursement of essential care in the country where you live. If you live in the Netherlands, an S1 form is of no use to you abroad. You can apply for the form yourself if you have taken out health insurance with us. Did your employer do this? If so, it can apply for the S1 form for you.

EHIC card as health insurance card

A healthcare insurance policy includes a healthcare pass. It contains your personal details and shows that you are insured and who your insurer is. At HollandZorg your healthcare pass is an EHIC card. This card is now digital, so you can put it on your phone. The European Health Insurance Card entitles you to reimbursement of care while you are abroad. The card is valid within the EU and covers the costs of necessary care. The exact amount that will be reimbursed differs per country. You can find more information about the digital EHIC card and our health insurance on our website. Of course, you can also always contact us.


Related Posts

Top 3 Supplement Companies in 2018

How Many Calories Break a Fast?

Permanent Laser Hair Removal